Project Manager(s)- Marine, Offshore and Energy
Posting last updated:
March 14, 2022
Project management staff to oversee marine, offshore and energy Projects. Work may be related to new construction, refits, repairs, dockings and/or engineering. Some travel may be required and will vary on project assignment.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Plan, execute, and control assigned projects.
· Coordinate the document and drawing requirements for a proper job installation.
· Analyze cost reporting systems and project schedules to address potential problems and manage risk.
· Provide ongoing cost, schedule, and quality reporting. Uses Allswater’s standard tracking and reporting tools to effectively communicate project progress.
· Proactively investigate opportunities for improvements in the project scope
· Specification writing and contract review
· Use negotiation skills to resolve disputes.
· Monitor the progress of the project and track man-hours and materials
· Prepare project workforce planning, risk plans, procurement plans, and communication plans
· Ensure adherence to safety standards.
Skills & Qualifications
· Ability to lead and manage multidisciplinary teams
· Proficient in Project Management systems, software, and practices is an asset
· Computer capabilities in MS Office (excel, word, PowerPoint)
· Analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently, both in writing and in person
· Customer service orientation; demonstrated abilities to understand and translate customer needs into feasible work plans
· interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills with all levels of employees, internal and external
· Ability to take initiative and problem solve
· Ability to develop and maintain long-term relationships with customers and subcontractors
Discussed in next steps
Apply on the company's website
Additional Details (where available)
Job Post on Indeed:
Job Post on Canada Job Bank:
Job Post on Facebook:
Job Post on Company Website: