Marine & Industrial Engine Sales Lead- Full-time
Sansom Equipment Ltd.
Posting last updated:
September 29, 2023
Sansom Equipment Limited is the leading distributor and service provider for pumps, generators, blowers, valves, VFDs, magnetic flowmeters, instrumentation, chemical injection pumps, and package-engineered systems for industrial and municipal applications across Eastern Canada.
Sansom Equipment Limited values diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles and practices of employment equity and encourage all qualified individuals to apply.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Development of annual sales plans, targets, and monthly forecasting for the dealer network
- Assisting Sansom dealers & partners in technical sales and regular product demonstrations
- Training dealer personnel in sales, and service functions to meet vendor expectations.
- Attending local trade shows relative to marine and industrial engine business.
- Regular travel within Nova Scotia and Atlantic Canada for field assessments and sales calls.
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in mechanical or marine engineering
- Knowledge of controls such as HMIs and PLC systems
- Analytical and problem solving a must.
Additional Details (where available)
Job Post on Indeed:
Job Post on Canada Job Bank:
Job Post on Facebook:
Job Post on Company Website: