Junior Project Manager (Software Development)- Full-time
Posting last updated:
March 30, 2023
Please note: this posting is only open to candidates that will be residing in, and legally permitted to work in Canada.
We are looking for passionate and dedicated individuals who want to join our mission to accelerate the adoption of electric marine vessels by leveraging software to improve financial outcomes and reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Who we are
Rimot is a progressive and growing technology company based in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia with a talented team that develops products to solve complex software challenges on the network’s edge in the industrial, communications, and utility spaces. The company is developing software to unlock the full economic value of batteries on board electric marine vessels to the benefit of both vessel operators and utilities.
Duties & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Acting Program Manager, the Junior Project Manager – Software Development works with the software development team, program managers and product owners to effectively coordinate, document, monitor, and communicate across multiple internal stakeholders through the software development lifecycle planning.
As a Junior Project Manager – Software Development you must be able to leverage different software development lifecycle methodologies to increase results, facilitate goal achievements, lower expenses, and enhance project outcomes. The role will be an important management and coordination point ensuring business risks and technical deferrals are accurately captured and documented, dependencies are met, and solutions are efficiently and effectively delivered and adopted.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience coordinating planning in a multi-stakeholder environment across product leadership and software development
- Experience in business analysis, software/solution developers, project/program management, and delivery
- Experience in applying Agile techniques such as user stories, sprint planning, and product ownership
- Experience working within modern software development lifecycle processes
- A post-secondary degree or diploma from an accredited college/university or relevant
- Experience in the budget, project management/interview process
- 1+ years' experience working in an Agile software development environment
- 1+ years of working in project coordination or management of technology development projects or those including technology development
Will be discussed in the next steps.
Additional Details (where available)
Job Post on Indeed:
Job Post on Canada Job Bank:
Job Post on Facebook:
Job Post on Company Website: