Field Service Technician- Full-time
Sansom Equipment Ltd.
Posting last updated:
July 5, 2023
SANSOM EQUIPMENT LIMITED has been a leading distributor and service provider for pumps, generators, blowers, valves, VFDs, and packaged engineered systems for industrial and municipal applications across Eastern Canada since 1964.
We are currently seeking a full-time Service Technician to join our Truro, N.S. branch location. The successful applicant will be involved with equipment repair, along with required field repair work in other areas of Nova Scotia.
The Field Service Technician is responsible for performing maintenance and repairs to equipment such as generators, pumps, etc. to ensure that the equipment is available, reliable, and safe to operate.
Sansom Equipment Limited values diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles and practices of employment equity and encourage all qualified individuals to apply in confidence to email@example.com.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Complete work orders accurately and timely
- Complete equipment troubleshooting and diagnostic repairs.
- Install new and added-on equipment.
- Perform service work as required (cleaning, lubricating, etc.)
- Test repaired equipment for proper performance.
- Monitor parts usage and report on any material issues.
- Assist in ordering replacement equipment, parts, and supplies.
- Document work performed in a detailed, readable, and accurate manner per Sansom procedure
Skills & Qualifications
- Apprentice/Journeyman/Red Seal Heavy Duty Mechanic, Millwright, Electrician, or mechanic
- Proof of vaccination
- Criminal Check
- Driver's abstract
- Class 5 driver's license
Will be discussed in the next steps.
Additional Details (where available)
Job Post on Indeed:
Job Post on Canada Job Bank:
Job Post on Facebook:
Job Post on Company Website: