Composite/Assembly/Lamination Technicians- Full-time, Permanent
Rosborough Boats Ltd.
Posting last updated:
May 13, 2022
Established in 1955, Rosborough Boats designs and builds semi-custom vessels for the Recreational Marine market and the Professional Marine Industry.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manufacturing of boats and composite components with hi-tech closed moulded resin infusion technology.
- Subassembly of vessels and composite components to high quality fit and finish standards
Skills & Qualifications
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment in the production of composites and vacuum infusion
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of workplace safety and safe lifting and handling procedures
- Commitment to quality and safety
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Willingness to learn
Composite working environment
Salary: From $18.00 per hour
Extended health care
Paid time off
Additional Details (where available)
Job Post on Indeed:
Job Post on Canada Job Bank:
Job Post on Facebook:
Job Post on Company Website: