Seminar on Selling to the Federal & Provincial Government
Facilitated by the Atlantic Region Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME), this half-day workshop will teach:
- General information on how to sell to the federal government
- General information on how to sell to the provincial government
- Bidding on federal tenders relevant to the boatbuilding industry
The OSME supports small and medium enterprises by simplifying the requirements for them to do business with the government. Attend the seminar and learn more about the procurement process.
There is no cost to attend, but you must RSVP with the Nova Scotia Boatbuilders Association in advance of the date either by emailing Toba at [email protected] or by calling 902.423.2378.
For additional information on the OSME, visit their website at http://www.tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca/app-acq/pme-sme/index-eng.html .
236 Brownlow Ave., Dartmouth, NS
Tuesday, September 20th
Time to be confirmed
POINTS OF INTEREST
- Selling to the federal government
- Selling to the provincial government
- Bidding on federal tenders
- Q & A’s
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Sales representatives
- Business Managers
- Product Developers
- Project Leads
- Engineers and Technicians
To return to the Nova Scotia Boatbuilders Training Calendar page click here.