Once you’re registered in either the Nova Scotia Boat Builder Apprenticeship Program (BBAP) or the Nova Scotia Marine Service Technician Apprenticeship Program (MSTAP), you can purchase your apprenticeship workbooks online. Before you register though, first contact the NSBA’s Training Coordinator, Chip Dickison to check your eligibility for either program and to see which best matches your goals and interests.
Once you’re registered, Chip will help plan your chosen apprenticeship program and will assign workbooks that fit your chosen pathway.
Assigned workbooks can be uploaded to each individual apprentices’ profile which can be accessed by using a login username and password that will be issued to you only. Each online workbook costs $15.75 (Includes GST).
Steps for purchasing training materials:
- Meet with NSBA training representative to determine your training plan
- Determine how many workbooks you need based on training plan
- Select “Buy Now” button below
- Select the quantity of workbooks you require to purchase
- If you already have an existing PayPal account, proceed to login and follow on screen instructions
- If you do not have an existing PayPal account then follow instructions on screen and fill out necessary information
- Once form is complete, select “Pay” at the bottom of the page. Please print or save a copy of confirmation for your records
- NSBA will email apprentice with unique username and password for login purposes.
Please contact NSBA office at 902.423.2378 with any questions or concerns you may have.
**Training materials are not to be distributed, reprinted or reproduced in any way, shape, or form**
ga('create', 'UA-8604629-1', 'auto');